STRATEGIC ACQUISITIONS AND PUBLIC LISTING – A SMARTER WAY TO GROW A COMPANY
Time: 13.9.2016 12:30-17:00
Place: Porkkalankatu 1, Helsinki, Ilmarinen Auditorium
- 12.30 – 13.00 Registration
- 13.00 – 13.30 10 Reasons why you should list your growth company, Henrik Husman, President of Nasdaq Helsinki
- 13.30 -14.00 Nasdaq First North – A platform for growth. Nordic experiences, Daniel Orispää, Mangold
- 14.00 – 14.30 Strategic acquisition and public listing- a smarter way to grow a company, Case: Siili Solutions, Seppo Kuula
- 14.30 – 15.00 Networking and coffee break
- 15.00-15.30 Building a story for your company, Harri Saukkomaa,Tekir
- 15.30 – 16.00 Detection Technology and the benefits of going public, Hannu Martola
- 16.00 – 17.00 Networking
Seppo Kuula, Siili Solutions. Siili is a modern software integrator and a partner of digital services which has crafted services for the mobile age bringing together the best of users, business, data and technology. Since 2005, from its establishment, Siili has been growing profitably and it is one of the fastest growing modern IT companies in Finland. Credibility among customers, visibility on a recruit market, and convertible currency were the motives when Siili was listed on the First North marketplace in 2012 and move to Helsinki main list on 2016.
Daniel Orispää, Mangold. Mangold Fondkommission AB is an independent broker specialised in small and medium-sized listed companies and provides services within corporate finance, equities, market making, issuing and asset management. Mangold is one of the leading liquidity providers and Certified Advisers on First North and is under the supervision of the Swedish FSA (Finansinspektionen). Mangold is a member of the Stockholm Stock Exchange, NASDAQ OMX Nordic, AktieTorget and Nordic Growth Market.
Henrik Husman, Nasdaq Finland. Henrik Husman joined Nasdaq in 1997 and currently holds the position of Vice President Cash Equities Product Management and is President of Nasdaq Helsinki.
Harri Saukkomaa, Tekir. With over 30 years’ experience in the media, Harri Saukkomaa, Chairman of the Board and consultant at Tekir, has extensive knowledge of all aspects of the industry. He has made an extensive career as a journalist as well as managed organisations in all facets of the media industry in Finland. He has founded media production company Susamuru in 2000 and continues to serve as the Vice Chairman of the Board.
Hannu Martola, Detection Technology. Detection Technology develops, produces markets and sells components and systems for X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial needs. The Company operates from Espoo, Oulu, Beijing, Hong Kong and Boston. Detection Technology was listed on the First North marketplace in 2015
In cooperation with: