Help turn the linear into a circular economy with your green business idea and apply to the Green Alley Award, Europe’s first startup prize promoting digital circular economy solutions, recycling innovations and ideas for waste prevention. Applications including a customized pitch deck must be sent until 1st July 2018 via an online form at www.green-alley-award.com/apply. The offer: At the finals in Berlin, six startups will meet high-ranking expert practitioners in one-on-one mentoring sessions and pitch their idea to a great network of partners in the European circular economy and startup sector. The one and only Green Alley Award winner receives 25,000 euro in cash. Don’t miss out on boosting your green business across Europe!
- NewCo Accelerator aloittanut toimintansa
- Green Alley Award 20/21 Europe’s first Startup Prize for the circular economy
- Health Incubator Helsinki extended its application period – apply by 30 April
- EdTech Startups to showcase their Innovations at XcitED 2019
- Terveyssektorin tutkimus ja osaaminen kaupallisiksi menestystarinoiksi -rahoitus työpaja 30.10.2019