Finnish Business Acceleration Network (FINAC) is a national association dedicated to drive the growth and quality of the Finnish startup and SME ecosystem.
Vigo acceleration program is now part of the FINAC activities.
- Provide assistance in creating accelerators and accelerator programs
- Connect all parties to promote best practice sharing and transparency of information
- Represent the community in all forums -political, governmental, international, etc. -which affect the growth business ecosystem
- Promote the emergence of new type of acceleration activities in Finland
- Develop and strengthen existing accelerators’ activities, expertise and networking
- Launch activities to improve the quality and the quantity of the deal flow
- Activate cooperation between startups, corporations and accelerators
- Contribute to the Finnish and European venture capital market by increasing the international accelerators’ and investors’ interest in Finland
- Provide information of the results of the Finnish accelerator industry